· Buyer must have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 48 hours of delivery. If a problem should happen to arise, the Seller is to be notified immediately following the examination about the puppy by fax or email.
· Provide the puppy with routine preventative care, such as, but not limited to the following:
· Annual physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian.
· Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and de-worming’s. Your puppy will need additional booster vaccinations at approximately 12 and 16 weeks of age. It is imperative that these vaccinations are given by a licensed veterinarian and a recorded receipt is kept.
· Vaccinations and de-worming’s are to be given only by a licensed veterinarian.
· Provide warm/cool, clean and safe living environment for the puppy. Failure to comply with any of the above will result in the cancellation of this guarantee.
NOTE: ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Puppy with AKC ID#_____________________________________
Microchip Id#_______________________________________ is guaranteed until one year of age against fatal and life altering congenital disease which adversely affects the health of the puppy. This includes severe hip dysplasia which impedes the dog’s movement and natural gait and would require surgery to correct. Disease of the kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, and liver that are severe and life threatening. If, the said dog dies within the one year of age time frame. The Buyer agrees to pay for and have an autopsy ran to determine the reason of death. If the autopsy shows that the reason for death was congenital, the Seller will agree to REPLACE the puppy. This health guarantee DOES NOT cover what is considered in the Bulldog breed normal: Cherry Eye, Entropion (inward rolling of the eyelid edges) Loose Hips and Knees, Skin Allergies, Elongated Soft Palate, and Stenotic Nares (Collapsed Nostrils). Buyer further understands that in owning said puppy. It means trips to the veterinarian and that they are 100% responsible for ALL medical expenses that might be incurred. The Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred for the said puppy. As of the date of delivery, the puppy will have received its proper vaccinations and deworming. This guarantee DOES NOT cover Coccidia, Giardia and Kennel Cough, which is common in puppies that are shipped and usually caused by stress and or bacteria. Kennel Cough is self-limiting and is like the common cold, it must run its course. Kennel Cough on its own, is not life threatening. Please be DO NOT take your new puppy to public places such as Dog Parks, Pet Stores, etc.. Your puppy has had its age appropriate vaccinations. But WILL NOT be fully protected until it has completed its vaccination program and has been cleared by your vet. This should be at 16 weeks of age.
BUYER'S SIGNATURE: ____________________________________________________
CO-OWNER’S SIGNATURE: ________________________________________________
Page (1) OF (2)
QUALIFYING TERMS FOR REPLACEMENT
Any Puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows:
1. Puppy must show the defect by one year of age.
2. Seller must be notified of the problem within 2 business days after being examined and diagnosed by a licensed veterinarian. Buyer is required to have a second examination done by 2 other licensed veterinarians that are not affiliated with the original veterinarian. If, all veterinarians concur with the same diagnoses. Seller will then provide a replacement puppy of equal value.
3. Puppy must be returned in good condition, other than the specified problem, and at the expense of the Buyer.
4. Buyer is responsible for all transportation cost to and from the Seller on the replacement puppy.
5. This guarantee applies to the original puppy only and is NOT transferable to a second party.
6. No replacement puppy will be given if the puppy has been euthanized, neutered, spayed or bred without the written permission of the Seller.
7. The replacement puppy will be of comparable quality. Buyer understands that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents of the original puppy. Buyer further understands that puppies are not available year around and they may have to wait until another litter is whelped before a replacement puppy can be given.
8. There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors. For example: Allergies, Thyroid Dysfunction, Demodex Mange, and other Autoimmune Disorders are not covered by this guarantee.
9. Any physical problem which is or could be the result of an accident or injury in the puppy’s new home or in the transportation process such as Airline/Pet Delivery Services that includes loss/theft or death of the puppy is not covered under this guarantee.
10. Seller gives NO guarantee or warranty that the Buyer will be able to show or breed the puppy regardless of the puppies show or breeding potentials.
The puppy listed with microchip # ________________________________________ and is sold as “Pet Quality”. Our puppies are placed to be companions.
11. The parentage and pedigree is correct to the best of the Seller’s knowledge. Buyer agrees not to hold Seller responsible in the event if an unlikely problem should arise in regard to the puppy’s parentage or pedigree.
12. This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements.
13. This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled.
Buyer agrees that he or she is at least 18 years of age and fully understands this contract in full. Buyer also understands that this contract is under the jurisdiction of the State of Oklahoma, in the county of Craig. It is also agreed that the place of venue shall be in Craig County, Oklahoma.
BUYER'S SIGNATURE: _______________________________________________________
CO-OWNER”S SIGNATURE: ___________________________________________________
Page (2) of (2)